Fulneck Staff Run Leeds Half Marathon!
- Created on Friday, 17 May 2013 15:24
Well done to eight members of Fulneck staff that took part in this year's Leeds Half Marathon.
Fulneck Junior School Pupil Films Prime-Time Drama For BBC
- Created on Wednesday, 08 May 2013 16:48
A ten-year-old Leeds school pupil will be appearing in a prime-time drama to be screened later this year.
Sky Sports “Living For Sport” Scheme at Fulneck
- Created on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 15:27
On Wednesday 15th April, ex-rugby league international Paul Broadbent visited Fulneck as part of the Sky Sports “Living for Sport” initiative.
Fulneck Pupil Has Sights Set On Swimming In Rio Olympics
- Created on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 13:10
An 11-year-old Fulneck School pupil has her sights firmly set on being part of Team GB at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
Fulneck Sixth Former Swims To Victory At National Life Saving Championships
- Created on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 13:08
A Fulneck School sixth former has swum his way to success in the Royal Lifesaving Society (RLSS) National Speed Championships.
Fulneck Presents 'Bugsy Malone'!
- Created on Monday, 25 March 2013 13:44
For a few nights in March the stage in the Comenius Centre was transformed into Fat Sam’s Grand Slam Speakeasy in Prohibition New York for Theatre Workshop’s production of “Bugsy Malone”. The show was performed for the three nights of March 12th -14th to a sell-out audience.
Fulneck School Pupils & Teachers Act The Joker For Comic Relief!
- Created on Monday, 18 March 2013 12:14
Pupils and teachers from Fulneck School acted the fool on Friday 15th March as they raised money for Comic Relief.
Under 15s Keep Title Hopes Alive!
- Created on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 10:05
Fulneck put in their strongest performance of the season to race to victory against a strong Ackworth side.
Under 11 Rugby at Headingley Stadium!
- Created on Monday, 11 March 2013 09:46
On a cold and wet Friday night in March, pupils from the Under 11 rugby team were able to experience playing on the pitch at Headingley Carnegie stadium during the game between the Leeds Rhinos and the Huddersfield giants.
Fulneck Supports EDF Energy’s Waste Week campaign
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 10:54
Fulneck School is linking up with EDF Energy’s the Pod to take part in this year’s Waste Week from 11-17th March.
Fulneck 1st XI Beat Silcoates 1-0
- Created on Friday, 01 March 2013 17:36
Fulneck put in their most accomplished performance of the season against a resilient Silcoates side, and will be disappointed they did not come away with more goals.
Sports Ed Hits Fulneck!
- Created on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 10:36
During this half term, boys from years 7 and 8 will take part in a football sport education season as part of their PE lessons.
English Lessons At Fulneck Junior School Become World Wide Hit
- Created on Tuesday, 26 February 2013 16:24
Work created by Year 6 pupils is now being viewed – and commented on – by school children all over the world.
- A Level Physics Students Visit CERN
- Talented Fulneck School Artist Sells Limited Edition Prints To Help Fund American Dream
- Football Reports: Victory over Hipperholme and Silcoates
- Boarders lend a hand in the snow!
- Fulneck Success at Cross Country Championships
- Fulneck Students Think of Others This Christmas
- Pudsey Bear comes to Fulneck!
- Fulneck v Read School: Rugby Match Reports
- Fulneck Swimmer Wins “Magnificent Seven” Medals In Leeds Gala
- Fulneck Junior School Harvest Festival
- Calum Murgatroyd Picked For Independent Schools Northern Team
- Football Report: Fulneck v Huddersfield Grammar
- Ronnie the Rhino Brings Super League Trophy to Fulneck!
- Under 11 Rugby League Festival
- 1st XV Rugby v Silcoates School Match Report
- 1st XV Rugby Triumphs Against Hipperholme
- The Junior School Celebrates European Day of Languages
- Impressive Start to Rugby Season Continues!
- Year 3 Make History Come Alive!
- U12 Rugby Triumph Over Rishworth
- 1st XV Rugby Report: Wednesday 19th September
- Fulneck Netballers Off To A Good Start!
- Duke of Edinburgh's Bronze Award Expedition
- A Successful Start to Fulneck's Rugby Season