- At Fulneck we aim to develop young people with active and enquiring minds with a sense of compassion and understanding for others and the courage to act on their beliefs.
- We will strive for excellence in all areas of our school and celebrate achievement.
- We will recognise that every pupil is unique and we will support each individual in realising their full potential.
- We will actively promote the traditional Christian Values of care, compassion, humility, honesty and integrity and these values will remain at the heart of our community.
- We will foster an atmosphere of respect for ourselves and one another.
- We will take pride in our school and the Fulneck Community.
In order to achieve these aims, Fulneck will:
- Provide a happy, supportive and nurturing environment in which pupils can learn.
- Challenge, inspire and support pupils as individuals to grow intellectually, personally and spiritually.
- Deliver a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- Celebrate achievement and success.
- Set high expectations for the pupils.
- Ensure that every pupil feels secure and respected.
- Raise the profile of boarding and provide our boarders with a happy and homely environment where they can thrive in a family atmosphere of care and respect.
- Provide a broad range of extra-curricular activities.
- Provide a positive atmosphere where children want to learn.
- Maintain good relationships and effective communication with parents.
- Support and develop a professional and cohesive staff team.
- Prepare pupils to be responsible citizens and leaders in a fast-changing and complex world.
- Foster good communication and utilise the support of the governors.
"In Essentials UNITY, in non-essentials LIBERTY, in all things CHARITY"