At Fulneck School we operate a House System to encourage teamwork, leadership and friendly competition...
- 3 houses – Phoenix, Pegasus and Griffin
- 3 major whole-school competitions each year – House Music (Autumn Term), House Speech & Drama (Spring Term), Sports Day (Summer Term)
- Additional competitions are organised by academic departments throughout the year
- Everybody in Senior School and Sixth Form (staff and students) is allocated to a house
- Every pupil from Year 7 to 13 (Upper Sixth) is invited to apply to become a Student Leader for their house
- Each House is led by a team of student leaders, mentored by the staff Head of House – student leaders organise the House entries for competitions, write press releases for their House, and train new members of their team