Appointment of 1:1 Tutor (Dyslexia)
Fulneck School is one of the leading independent schools in Yorkshire. A Fulneck education opens doors for its pupils, giving them the tools and skills they need to approach the next stage of their careers with confidence and enthusiasm. Our committed and expert staff inspire our pupils to gain a love of learning, an inquisitive mind, the confidence to try new things and old-fashioned Yorkshire grit to pick themselves up if at first they don’t succeed.
You will be:An enthusiastic and experienced practitioner who:
- has a passion for children’s learning and is committed to the safeguarding of all students
- has an outstanding track record in ensuring children succeed
- believes passionately in inclusion
- is committed to working in partnership with parents, other agencies and schools
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- has excellent interpersonal skills, and is flexible and adaptable
Further details and an application form can be downloaded below or are available on the school website. Completed applications should be returned to Email: ALB@fulneckschool.co.uk
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th June 2021 Interviews will take place during week commencing 21st June 2021
SCHOOL MINIBUS DRIVER
Required to work 7 - 8.30 am and 4 – 5.30 pm term time only to transport children within the local area.
Additional hours may become available to support other transport needs within the school. £8.91 per hour.
Must have a clean driving license with D1 entitlement.
Please complete the application form on the website and return it to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd June 2021 Interviews to be held W/C 28th June 2021
Start Date; September 2021 with training w/c 5th July 2021